Go down
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profile

Hey everyone!

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:58 pm
Wanted to introduce my self. My name is Branden. I've been apart of the club since the beginning when I met the other Brandon one night at pavilions. That night he created this club and we have been promoting and attending since. I drive a 17 Camaro ss 1le in white so if you see me around besure to say hi.
View user profile

Hello there

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm
My name is Marcelinus people know me by Marc. I drive a silver 2012 6 speed LS Camaro. Just bought her a couple months ago and she still blows my mind both in its appeal and performance. I plan on upgrading her when parts begin to wear and funds become available. If you ever need a cruising buddy just let me know! Smile

View user profile

Re: Hey everyone!

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 pm
Hi,
I'm Dan, just joined today.  
Cruising up to Pinetop tomorrow,  looking forward to meeting others around the valley.
View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:25 pm
Howdy all,
Greg here (danvillekidd on Camaro5 too). My wife and I will be rolling into the Phoenix area on the 29th. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new places. We may try to make it out to the Pavilions if it is not too late and not too tired, if we don't, I will make it out on the 12th.
View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm
danvillekidd wrote:Howdy all,
Greg here (danvillekidd on Camaro5 too).  My wife and I will be rolling into the Phoenix area on the 29th. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new places.  We may try to make it out to the Pavilions if it is not too late and not too tired, if we don't,  I will make it out on the 12th.

Hi Greg nice to meet you. Unfortunately the 29th of this month we will be cruising out to Mt. Lemmon. I may drop by the pavs on the way back, but it all depends on how the ride back goes. If not I look forward to meeting you on the 12th of August.
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 pm
Chris and Dragon Slayer say hey!

View user profile

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm
Hi I am Ruben, just joined about a week ago, and I have been the proud owner of my 2010 SS since around December of last year ( got my self a the best Christmas present ever! lol) I am 25 and look forward to having fun and an awesome experience with you guys out at the cruises and events. Lots of plans for the SS in the future just taking it one step at a time.
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 pm
SurfingCats wrote:Hi I am Ruben, just joined about a week ago, and I have been the proud owner of my 2010 SS since around December of last year ( got my self a the best Christmas present ever! lol) I am 25 and look forward to having fun and an awesome experience with you guys out at the cruises and events. Lots of plans for the SS in the future just taking it one step at a time.

Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy it and man, I wish I took it slow with my car Razz - Now I'm over here wondering what the heck to do next and wanting to already change things up.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:01 pm
Nick Here.... I sell Cars ......Chevys to be exact . I know a lot about the new gen Camaro. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Happy to be here !

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum