Go down
View user profile

Intake Choices

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 am
A few people I've talked to swear by Roto-Fab.  I've seen cheaper intakes from their competitors so I'd appreciate seeing other opinions on this.  Is this a better product for all cars or is there something with Camaros?  Or are you all part of a cult  Very Happy   I have a friend who told me to look at K&N and Airaid but he uses them on his Jeep and truck.
View user profile

Re: Intake Choices

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am
Well I think the term cult may be a bit harsh lol. But I swear by rotofab because of the time and effort they put into R&D for all of their products. K&n/Airaid aren't bad, but they pretty much copy paste their designs from what I hear. Rotofab's products always do well on camaros Smile
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profile

on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:21 pm
I have had spectre, vararam and roto-fab all on the same car.  The spectre  was not good because it actually restricted airflow at higher rpms.  The vararam was good at getting air in, but having it sit on top of the radiator made the air temp kinda high not to mention you have to lean the radiator back in order to install it.  The roto-fab is built the best, fits great and no one beats its performance.  So if this is a cult give me my kool aid

View user profile

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:50 pm
No.. No Kool-aid.
AZCC Affiliate
View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 pm
RotoFab has specialized in Camaros since the company started. If you go on their website you will notice more than 50% of there products are tailored for the Camaros. The owner of Rotofab actually buys Camaros for development purposes. They purchased an early 16 Camaro SS to develop their CAI, spent 9 months before they released it. The 6th Gen posed several hurdles and they are the only ones to overcome it so far and make consistent power. They also purchased a 17 ZL1 for the same reason.
As a Performance shop owner I test a lot of products the manufactures develop and on the 6th Gen the RotoFab is the only one to make consistent power without any tuning.
There is a reason its more money, better fit and finish, better materials than the competition, best customer support.
I stock them if I can help you out or you can order direct from their website. I do recommend doing the sound tube delete and the dry filter.
View user profile

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:02 am
Thanks so much for the input!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum