Share
Go down

Will you be attending

5 - 100%
0 - 0%
 
Total Votes: 5
avatar
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-07-10
Location : Mesa,AZ
View user profile

August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm
Camaro night at Scottsdale pavs is August 12th.  This is the last one during summer so we will still meet starting at 5:00pm.
Word on the street is there will be a ZL1/1LE in attendance so if you want to see the finest product Chevrolet as ever produced, don't miss this one!

_________________
Life is too short to drive a boring car!
avatar
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-07-04
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 pm
DragonSlayer wrote:Camaro night at Scottsdale pavs is August 12th.  This is the last one during summer so we will still meet starting at 5:00pm.
Word on the street is there will be a ZL1/1LE in attendance so if you want to see the finest product Chevrolet as ever produced, don't miss this one!

Ohhh Cyrus is bringing out the big boy Very Happy
avatar
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-07-10
Location : Mesa,AZ
View user profile

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm
Brandon wrote:
DragonSlayer wrote:Camaro night at Scottsdale pavs is August 12th.  This is the last one during summer so we will still meet starting at 5:00pm.
Word on the street is there will be a ZL1/1LE in attendance so if you want to see the finest product Chevrolet as ever produced, don't miss this one!

Ohhh Cyrus is bringing out the big boy Very Happy

You and I are making some debuts also...lol

_________________
Life is too short to drive a boring car!
avatar
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-07-04
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:46 pm
DragonSlayer wrote:
Brandon wrote:
DragonSlayer wrote:Camaro night at Scottsdale pavs is August 12th.  This is the last one during summer so we will still meet starting at 5:00pm.
Word on the street is there will be a ZL1/1LE in attendance so if you want to see the finest product Chevrolet as ever produced, don't miss this one!

Ohhh Cyrus is bringing out the big boy Very Happy

You and I are making some debuts also...lol

Yes, yes we are Very Happy
Member
Member
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-07-30
View user profile

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:21 pm
We will be there hopefully bringing some Tucson Camaros with me Smile
avatar
AZCC Affiliate
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-07-11
Location : N. Phx
View user profile

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:35 am
There may be a 2nd winged car showing up as well. ASC is planning on attending with their Camaro AKA Scarlett.
avatar
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-07-04
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:11 pm
Urr2slo wrote:There may be a 2nd winged car showing up as well. ASC is planning on attending with their Camaro AKA Scarlett.

Awesome! Very Happy - Gotta get Kurt to make me a custom spoiler for the SS trunk lid Razz
Sponsored content

Re: August Camaro Night at the Pavs

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum