Go down
View user profile

Howdy all!

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Eric SS on camaro6.com as well. I currently have a 2016 2SS but in the past I've had a 1987 IROC and a 1999 Camaro SS. I was actually a part of an Arizona club in AZ way back in probably 1998-1999 or so that was an email club for the most part. I think it was called the Arizona F-Body Association if anyone remembers that! I also currently have a 2016 SS Sedan.

At any rate, I attend a lot of the NASA AZ track days and would love to see more F-bodies out there. There are a lot of Mustangs.

My Instagram is ericss_808 and I have some nice shots of my car on it. Feel free to check it out.
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

Re: Howdy all!

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Eric SS wrote:Hello everyone. I'm Eric SS on camaro6.com as well. I currently have a 2016 2SS but in the past I've had a 1987 IROC and a 1999 Camaro SS. I was actually a part of an Arizona club in AZ way back in probably 1998-1999 or so that was an email club for the most part. I think it was called the Arizona F-Body Association if anyone remembers that! I also currently have a 2016 SS Sedan.

At any rate, I attend a lot of the NASA AZ track days and would love to see more F-bodies out there. There are a lot of Mustangs.

My Instagram is ericss_808 and I have some nice shots of my car on it. Feel free to check it out.

Welcome and thanks for jumping on board! I love you car and your blunt posts over at Camaro6 Razz
View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 pm
Brandon wrote:
Eric SS wrote:Hello everyone. I'm Eric SS on camaro6.com as well. I currently have a 2016 2SS but in the past I've had a 1987 IROC and a 1999 Camaro SS. I was actually a part of an Arizona club in AZ way back in probably 1998-1999 or so that was an email club for the most part. I think it was called the Arizona F-Body Association if anyone remembers that! I also currently have a 2016 SS Sedan.

Welcome and thanks for jumping on board! I love you car and your blunt posts over at Camaro6 Razz

Thanks! I try to be PC but sometimes I can be a little gruff online. I try to be cognizant of if and check myself before I post. LOL
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profilehttps://arizonacamaroclub.forumotion.com

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:25 am
Eric SS wrote:
Brandon wrote:

Thanks! I try to be PC but sometimes I can be a little gruff online. I try to be cognizant of if and check myself before I post. LOL

Hey, it's whatever. I'm pretty blunt too, but I've gotta watch myself now-a-days haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum