Go down
AZCC Affiliate
View user profile

J&R Performance Center welcomes AZ Camaro Club members

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm
J&R Performance Center is happy to be an affiliate with the Arizona Camaro Club. Many of you know us, either as clients or through the many Camaro events that we attend, but for those who haven't met us yet let us introduce ourselves.

We are a small GM Performance & repair shop specializing in Camaros. We work on all LS and LT platforms but our main focus since we started the business has been Camaro's. As a shop we currently own 4 of them, a 4th Gen, 2 5th Gens and a 6th Gen. One of the reasons we specialize in Camaros is our obvious love for them. And you really can not claim that you specialize unless you own them, drive them daily and race them. We work with many manufactures to help develop and test new parts on our cars before they are brought to market, this way we can evaluate what works and what doesn't. We also Race our cars, mainly focusing on Road Racing and Autocross.

At J&R Performance no job is to small, from a simple light bulb or Scheduled maintenance all the way up to a full build. All of our work is done in house.

We build relationships with our clients so that you’re more than just another sale. We strive to get to know you in order to build you a vehicle for your specific needs and desires.

A little about us, Kyle and Rick partnered up because we wanted to build the highest quality GM Performance cars available in Arizona. The team wanted to have the freedom to go racing whenever they wanted. Racing is in their blood and on the track, Kyle is the Crew Chief and Rick is the Driver. This passion for racing also allows them to support clients on the track.

We treat every client’s car as if were our own, so you can always count on high quality work. Unlike a lot of business owners out there, we reinvest in equipment, services and products. Kyle and Rick strive to stay current and use the best possible components. We test and evaluate the products we sell. We use them on our personally owned vehicles to ensure the quality and reliability of the products we sell and install.
Kyle is an ASE and GM certified technician who attended UTI and graduated at the top of his class. He’s been working as a Technician since March of 2001.
Rick has been doing GM Performance dating back to 1980. He studied and graduated from the Denver Automotive and Diesel College in May of 1982. After that, Rick worked for GM at both the corporate and dealership level. He was ASE and GM certified as a Technician and is a GM Mark of Excellence certified Service Manager and Service Advisor. Rick has spent 28 years working for GM and GM dealers, holding positions as a technician, in parts, and in service management over that period.

We look forward to meeting all of the members we haven't met in the future.

We are located at:

1611 W. Whispering Wind Dr.
Ste. 2
Phoenix, AZ. 85085

We can be reached at 480 878 8695 or
Our hours are M - F from 10 to 6, Saturdays by Appt. We recommend calling if you're planning on stopping by around lunch time as we do close for lunch.
AZCC Admin
AZCC Admin
View user profile

Re: J&R Performance Center welcomes AZ Camaro Club members

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:05 pm
Thank you for being an integral part of the Camaro community. I personally appreciate your advise and friendship over the last few years. Cool

Life is too short to drive a boring car!
View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 am
I will always trust Rick and Kyle's quality of work and business ethics, having spent more money with them than I care to admit, I am thoroughly satisfied with every minute of work for every penny spent. I'm glad that J&R is a big part of the Arizona Camaro club, EVEN IF they think my car is too loud lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum